Location-based information systems now allow federal, national, state, regional, or local governments faster access to reliable and analytical information. To enjoy the benefits this access gives, you must collect, plan, manage, and evaluate location-based structured data. Doing so will enhance the transparency and quality of data-focused decisions and effectively increase service quality—and revenue. Geographic information system (GIS) technology lets you communicate and share all kinds of complete and accurate value-based information with anyone you choose.
LAYERMARK solutions, ROI-focused and result-oriented, enable you to collect, integrate, manage, analyze, and make informed decisions more efficiently. We optimize your enterprise software so that you can take maximum advantage of the improved solutions you create, to get the best results.
Real-Time Data (IoT) & Big Data Analytics
- Where are our cars, buses, ambulances, or workers?
- Which color light is displayed on traffic lights?
- What is the status of our sewer systems?
If you can’t immediately answer these or similar questions, then you need a location-based IoT solution, one which displays and stores dynamically changing data. Such Big Data should be analyzed, readily available, and meaningful.
LAYERMARK will provide dynamic information innovations like these for you, allowing you to deliver information-rich experiences and more efficient ways to achieve long-term benefits.
- LAYERMARK allows you to easily visualize and present your complex data by taking full advantage of this technology.
- Special visualization tools allow you to create your organization’s own customized symbols library.
Collaboration with Institutions & Open Data
LAYERMARK can create entirely new data sharing standards for your business or effectively improve and update your existing standards. We use and establish globally accepted high standards as a foundation and set systematized modern standards that meet your institution’s needs. By developing shareable platforms to distribute this data, we enable simple and reliable data sharing accessibility throughout your organization and across institutions, as you see fit.
Use artificial intelligence to automatically check the necessary changes in your data. Create active alerts and set rules. The latest integrated GIS technology can offer you customizable suggestions, guide you with ongoing developments, and keep you informed using your structured data infrastructure.
Simplify Your Workforce & Workflow
- Start planning for future opportunities to thrive in this environment or check historical data to visually map out your organization’s abilities in order to make meaningful and lasting decisions.
- Immediately check the existing skills, interests, and talents you need for your staff to maximize future growth and examine and assess how work circumstances and requirements could be re-structured in the work environment to enhance the quality of work life.
- Determine what is important to your organization, review the existing employee workload, workforce challenges, and work performance, then thoroughly strengthen and organize your plans and possibilities to get there with a GIS infrastructure.