LAYERMARK is an international software development company and a GIS system integrator that help, clients, in USA, reveal high ROI benefits by defining MIS / GIS solutions that exceed expectations.
We are looking for A-Team players who have sound Senior CSS Developer experience to design and develop excellent solutions which can be converted into new scalable products in complex projects.
You will join a highly motivated team, coming from different disciplines and professional levels. As this position is remote, we value proactive team members with a strong sense of ownership.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. Enjoy being part of the product design and development of dynamic Enterprise Web applications for our clients in USA.
We work in small, cross-functional teams with big goals, so you will need to be adaptive and skilled at clear communication. You will have the opportunity to work with the best, allowing you not only to contribute to us, but also we guarantee 100% valuable contribution to yourself in your software development career.
- Responsible for developing responsive web applications based on provided Mockups in Figma.
- Works closely with designers and developers to solve problems related to user interfaces and user experience.
- Must adhere to best practices (clean reusable semantically correct code with emerging trends)
- Browser compatibility is a must across all major browsers and mobile devices.
- Responsible for optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Working within existing source code as well as developing from scratch.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field is preferred but not mandatory.
- 3+ years of professional experience with web coding for web development.
- Solid understanding of multi-tiered web-based applications.
- Extensive experience in creating style guides, best practices and setting UI standards.
- Experience in converting wireframes/mockups to HTML, CSS and JS.
- Must be able to create responsive as well as adaptive websites. Must be able to make webpages mobile friendly.
- Familiar with frameworks such as Vue.js, React.js, etc.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
- A link to your online Portfolio of pertinent work examples is required.
What we offer:
- Premium competitive compensation
- International project experience
- A culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- A team of high professionals to contribute high value to your career
- Flexible time, remote work