LAYERMARK is an international software development company and a GIS system integrator that help, clients, in USA, reveal high ROI benefits by defining MIS / GIS solutions that exceed expectations.
We are looking for A-Team players who have business analysis experience to design and develop excellent solutions which can be converted into new scalable products in complex projects.
You will join a highly motivated team, coming from different disciplines and professional levels. As this position is remote, we value proactive team members with a strong sense of ownership.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. Enjoy being part of the product design and development of dynamic Enterprise Web applications for our clients in USA.
We work in small, cross-functional teams with big goals, so you will need to be adaptive and skilled at clear communication. You will have the opportunity to work with the best, allowing you not only to contribute to us, but also we guarantee 100% valuable contribution to yourself in your software development career.
- Responsible for defining business problems, primary objectives of new projects and identifying and validating the key business requirements.
- Supports the analysis, planning, implementation, and evaluation of all projects.
- Responsible for ensuring that the software systems projects are delivered to excellent quality, in time and budget constraints.
- Reflecting customer needs by assembling business documents and technical requirements.
- Building processes where the information is flowing fluently between different people and tasks.
- Works closely with the consulting project teams to help them meet all proposed project performance expectations.
- Prepares business proposals and presentations.
Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, or a related field is preferred but not mandatory.
1-2 years of professional experience in business analysis.
Skilled in understanding ill-defined, vague problems and organizing messy information in a very easy to understand way.
Can understand when people cannot express what they really want and ask questions to get their message clearly.
Have a clear understanding about abstract concepts and definitions of requirements analysis methods.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Advanced working knowledge of Flowcharts, Whiteboarding, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Flexible and fast learner
Good knowledge of software use or ability to learn new software tools rapidly will create a big difference in your job.
What we offer:
- Premium competitive compensation
- International project experience
- A culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- A team of high professionals to contribute high value to your career
- Flexible time, remote work.
- This role will enable you to enhance your consulting skills in business.