LAYERMARK is an international software development company and a GIS system integrator that help, clients, in USA, reveal high ROI benefits by defining MIS / GIS solutions that exceed expectations.
We are looking for A-Team players who have sound FRONT-END DEVELOPER to design and develop excellent solutions which can be converted into new scalable products. The ideal candidate will learn and research new technologies and be a part of an experienced, project-hardened team. We are primarily interested in talent rather than years of experience.
You will join a highly motivated team, coming from different disciplines and professional levels. As this position is remote, we value proactive team members with a strong sense of ownership. We are looking for a person who is able to imagine the world they want to live in and who is ready to solve any problem to make it happen.
Lead and work in a fast-paced, hands-on capacity, while learning new technologies in a client-facing role, seeing first-hand the impact of you/your team’s work daily.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. We are looking for a Front-End Developer to join a technologically advanced team. Candidate must have expertise in leading design and development of web applications and should be interested in related technologies including API, REST services, web protocols, standards, and associated development tools. Enjoy leading design and development of dynamic Enterprise Web applications for our clients in USA.
As a Front-End Developer, you will work in an agile, collaborative environment across software architecture, understanding both front-end and back-end concerns. We work in small, cross-functional teams with big goals, so you will need to be adaptive and skilled at clear communication. You will have the opportunity to work with the best, allowing you not only to contribute to us, but also we guarantee 100% valuable contribution to yourself in your software development career.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be responsible for all facets of design and development of interactive web applications, UX technologies and applying sound UI design principles.
- Partner with key stakeholders to ensure understanding of requirements, and continuously collect their feedback to enhance UI/UX standards to better serve business needs.
- Create journey maps, process flows, wireframes, storyboards and other design documentation to effectively conceptualize and communicate design strategies and design language.
- Perform proof of concepts in the new areas of development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related field is preferred but not mandatory.
- Solid understanding of multi-tiered web-based applications.
- knowledge in CSS Frameworks and Preprocessors (e.g. Sass, SCSS)
- knowledge in related tools (e.g. npm, yarn, webpack, redux, etc.)
- knowledge in PWA is a plus
- knowledge in React native, flutter is a plus
- Understanding of requirements of large enterprise applications (security, entitlements etc.)
- Experience in UX technologies
What we offer:
- Premium competitive compensation
- International project experience
- A culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- A team of high professionals who will contribute to your career
- Flexible time, remote work