LAYERMARK develops software product suites (asset and work order management, event & emergency management) and is a GIS solutions provider specialized in delivering bespoke professional services for Federal, State, and Local Governments.
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Operations Intern to join our team. As an Operations Intern, you will be responsible for handling daily operations, corporate paperwork and applications, and HR operations. You will play a key role in ensuring the smooth and efficient functioning of our organization.
- Assist in managing daily operations, including coordinating with third-party stakeholders.
- Manage corporate paperwork and applications.
- Assist in HR operations, including managing job applications, screening calls, and onboarding new employees.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure effective communication and coordination of tasks.
- Identify and implement process improvements to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, or a related field.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain accurate records and documentation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
What we offer:
- Premium competitive compensation
- International project experience
- A culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- A team of high professionals to contribute high value to your career
- Flexible time, remote work.
- This role will enable you to enhance your consulting skills in business.